Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
In our small FAQ we try to answer the most frequently asked questions.
No - we have a winter season and summer season. The winter season starts in mid-December and goes until the end of March/Easter. In summer we are open from the end of May until the beginning of October.
Check-in is from 14.00
Check-out at 11.00 a.m.
You can easily store your suitcases and belongings with us before check-in and after check-out.Vous pouvez facilement laisser vos valises et vos effets personnels chez nous avant le check-in et après le check-out.
We offer a free luggage service from Mürren train station to the hotel. Simply call the hotel when you are on the train (+41 33 856 5454) - our porter will then pick you up in our electric car.
- The trip to the Schilthorn with its 360° panoramic view and the SpyWorld. www.schilthorn.ch
- A walk, e.g. from Mürren to Grütschalp or vice versa (walking time approx. 1 hr. 15 min.).
- An easy mountain hike, e.g. the North Face Trail from Allmendhubel via Schiltalp to Mürren (walking time a good 2 hours). Enjoy the splendour of spring flowers and the magnificent view! Details on https://schilthorn.ch/
- A paragliding flight from Mürren to Stechelberg. https://airtime-paragliding.com/
- The day trip to the Jungfraujoch (from Mürren a good 2 hours panoramic train ride each way). Details under www.jungfrau.ch
- A visit to the Trümmelbach waterfalls between Lauterbrunnen and Stechelberg, www.truemmelbachfaelle.ch
Your dog is very welcome with us. We charge CHF 15.00 per night. Please note that animals are not allowed in the Eiger Hall (where we serve breakfast) and in the swimming pool area due to hygiene regulations. In all other areas, such as the Eiger Lounge and the Tächi Bar, you are welcome to bring your dog. If you do not want to leave your dog alone during breakfast, we will prepare a breakfast table in the Lounge Restaurant where you can bring your dog.
Dogs must be kept on a lead in the hotel and within the village of Mürren.
We ask for a note when booking that you are travelling with a dog. We also have rooms for allergy sufferers and pets are not allowed in these rooms.
In summer from 7.00 -10.00 a.m.
In winter from 7.30 -10.30 a.m.
Table reservations are recommended, but only possible 3 weeks before the visit. Send an email to email@example.com.
Yes - there is no road to Mürren
No. There is no car connection to Mürren
In Lauterbrunnen you can park your car in the Lauterbrunnen multi-storey car park, which is directly connected to the BLM valley station. Details of the Lauterbrunnen multi-storey car park can be found at https://shop.jungfrau.ch/de/parking/booking. We recommend that you travel from there by BLM (Lauterbrunnen to Mürren railway), as in this case you will arrive directly opposite the hotel.
Alternatively, you can drive to Stechelberg by car and travel to Mürren with the Schilthornbahn via Gimmelwald. In Stechelberg there is a large open car park (costs approx. CHF 10.00 per day). Luggage trolleys are available for your luggage. It is a 15-minute walk from the Schilthornbahn station in Mürren to the hotel.
FAQ - Was your question not included?
You still have specific questions about our Rooms or offers. Then give us a call.
Our team will be happy to advise you on all your questions and concerns: +41 (0) 33 856 5454.